PDA

View Full Version : Delivery: KEYSTONE FACTORY, GOSHEN, IN

jq1031
03-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Well it"s been a long wait but we got it. Arrived here in Goshen, IN from FL on monday, took delivery of our TT & still here, leaving tomorrow. Keystone does not do factory deliveries so our dealer arranged for a company named D & T RV Repairs & Transport to do the PDI.

So far It's been a great experience, the PDI very professional, all the bases covered & questions answered, it took two hours.

We spent the last two days here in Goshen at the Fairgrounds RV Pk to get any kinks out or missed items addressed. It's cold here & our furnace stopped working today, also found a water leak, as when I got out of bed this morning my feet stepped on a wet carpet! NOT HAPPY, but problem resolved as D&T had a man here in a flash and fixed both problems,
a loose wire & the water leak was the city water inlet, it seems a washer was not a installed inside the inlet & water was spraying all around.

Love the TT, great quality for the $$$ .....JOE

Handysam
03-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Congrats. Joe, have a safe trip home. Did you get to do the factory tour?

jq1031
03-30-2011, 06:19 PM
No Sam, I did not! However I did a drive around & it's RV Disney World here! TT's, 5ers, Motor Homes of all kinds & sizes, classes A,B,C's.

The whole economy in this area is dependent on the RV industry! I've been here a few times before, but this time I was focused on towable RV's & Keystone products in perticular! Keystone & Forest River employ the whole town, no exceptions!

Off to St Louis in the AM for a week, then back to the sunshine state!

hankpage
03-31-2011, 05:23 AM
Joe, Good luck and safe traveling with your new trailer. Tomorrow night we will be heading to your home area for a month. We will be watching for a :D towing a shiny new Laredo on I75. Safe travels, Hank

jq1031
03-31-2011, 06:04 PM
Enjoy the weather hank...