PDA

View Full Version : Excellent on road service support from my dealer

DiverB
08-08-2015, 09:42 AM
I purchased my Carbon 357 last month and had not used it yet, until a few days ago when my employed asked me to go to New Mexico for 60 days. Ok no problem I figured I would take my toy hauler to live in and after all that's what I bought it for. My PDI was very thorough and everything was working just fine. I had the trailer plugged in at home a full 24 hrs prior to leaving so I could cool down the fridg and freezer.

Long story short I discovered when I stopped in Missouri for fuel that the refrigerator was not operating on propane I was getting a trouble code. I read the entire owners manual for the refrigerator and found out the trouble code had to be reset by a dealer. I stopped into a local RV shop however they were already closed and then I called my local dealer but they were closed so my salesman had given me his cell phone number I called him and he in turn gave me to home phone number to the leading service technician and when I called the service technician at home, I explain the problem and he walked me through step-by-step and even sent me pictures on my cell phone how to do a hard restart on the circuit board on the back of the refrigerator and I got it working on propane .

I'm very pleased with the outstanding service that Lloyd Bridges travel center in Chelsea Michigan provided for me . I had a lot of food in the refrigerator and freezer and I didn't wanted to go bad. Yea I could have ran the generator while driving, but I'm happy I learned how to do a hard restart and the service dept took good care of me.

zuley
08-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Kudo's to your dealer. It's nice to read a positive story about customer service rather than one slamming the dealer or the company.