PDA

View Full Version : A&S Auburn Hills, Michigan - Good Job!!

binfordtools
07-08-2015, 03:19 PM
If you happen across my thread where I describe in great detail, the TT problems I had on the very first trip. Urrrggh…frustrating, but I'll live.

I would be a complete jerk store if I didn't give credit where credit is due. After last weekend, we called the place we bought the TT from, A&S in Auburn Hills, Michigan and told them of our adventure. We asked to bring the broke camper in for service and they initially told us we could…but in 3 weeks! We explained that we had already booked another campground for this weekend and, that we needed to leave Thursday evening. They told us to bring her on in and they would see what they can do. They got us in right away, fixed all of the damage (4 items in total) and had it ready to go tonight (Wednesday)!

I am under no illusion that all of my service calls will be that good, but these guys did an excellent job at turn around time. So far, it looks like they actually fixed it correctly too. Time will tell.

ME<----Happy Camper:D

GrumpyG
07-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Another good report. Great news. Glad it isn't all gloom and doom. "bouncey:

JRTJH
07-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Good News !! Enjoy the upcoming weekend...

Harleyhop
07-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Awesome deal! I'm glad to hear that you were taken care of in a timely fashion. It's great to hear of the good things dealers do to help their customers once in awhile!

{tpc}
07-16-2015, 04:10 AM
I'll chime in about their parts dept, I was looking for a tv mount they listed on their website. I called, they didn't have any but took my name and number and said they would order some and call me back when it was in. Didn't have to pre-purchase or anything.

That was yesterday so we will see how it goes, but I appreciate not having to jump through a bunch of hoops and spend 10 minutes giving info over the phone that I might not normally, just to order a small part.