PDA

View Full Version : Basement Storage

Devildogmom
03-19-2011, 10:55 AM
We are getting a 327RES and I want to put storage tubs in the basement to organize everything. Right now we have a travel trailer and the tools, etc. are just thrown into the cubbies. (Very messy, dh):(

Does anyone have suggestions what I should get, shape, size, etc?

Thanks for your input!;)

Bob Landry
03-19-2011, 03:01 PM
A tape measure and WalMart would be a good start.

Ron
03-19-2011, 04:33 PM
We have a 327 and what I did is do the tub thing as you mentioned. I ended up with 3 for the sewer, water, and leveling blocks, works well and keeps thing clean. Need to do a little more organizing yet. have fun with the new trailer happy campin

Ron

hankpage
03-19-2011, 04:46 PM
I use clear stackable tubs with locking lids. It's nice to see what's inside without digging through them. Some day I may get around to labeling them. :rolleyes: Different color lids were supposed to help but I think I already lost that battle.

Handysam
03-19-2011, 09:46 PM
We also have the 327RES. We have two rubbermaid totes with lids, and this handy expandable gizmo we got from Home Depot, that you can also fold flat it has 2 compartments and Husky is the name on the side. We also have a toolbox, chairs, a road trip grill, patio mat, table for outdoor cooking. The list goes on and on. The see thru bins would be the easiest, at least then you'd know if you were headed in the right direction when you are looking for something. The good news is you can store a lot in the basement area that is also the bad news according to my hubby who thinks we don't need all this stuff! Hope you love your new 327 as much as we love ours!