PDA

View Full Version : A Side Note ........

Handysam
03-15-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm so sorry for the people of Japan, it just seems to get worse and worse. I can't imagine going through what the people of Japan are dealing with. I also find it very interesting that there is no looting and so on going on like there would be here in the states.

HigginsPod
03-15-2011, 04:10 PM
I agree .... the US would be looting and killing over water and batteries or such unneeded things as a 90 inch television. The proud japanese stand in line for water and rice. My heart goes out to the people.

Festus2
03-15-2011, 04:11 PM
I think we can learn a lesson from the tragic events that have happened in Japan and how the Japanese have responded. Their culture, while showing signs of becoming more "Westernized", still places value on respect for one another, pride in country rather than self, honour, dignity and discipline. In short, they act more civilized and with more dignity than those of us in the "west". It is for those reasons, I believe, that there has been little or no looting. You do have to admire them.

rturriff7
03-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Good thread. Very true. I challenge all members here to do what they can in the way of a donation to help out during this ongoing disaster. I'm sure if we can afford 30k rvs then we can all do a little to help out. Even $10 helps.