PDA

View Full Version : Fan-tastic Vent Fan

albertr
03-05-2011, 08:33 AM
We have an Avalanche 5th wheel with a model 6600 with remote control Fan-tastic Vent fan over kitchen area. (high). The fan will not operate in auto or manual modes. We tried the reprogramming procedure but cannot get it to do anything. Batteries and fuse are good. Anybody have any experience with this? Thanks...Al

Maxzd
03-13-2011, 09:40 PM
We have an Avalanche 5th wheel with a model 6600 with remote control Fan-tastic Vent fan over kitchen area. (high). The fan will not operate in auto or manual modes. We tried the reprogramming procedure but cannot get it to do anything. Batteries and fuse are good. Anybody have any experience with this? Thanks...Al

Have you tried calling Fan-tastic directly.. I have read a ton of comments on the internet where people were blown away by their customer service. I remember reading people were shocked to get a live person. Might be worth a shot they might have a solution or provide you with one..

albertr
03-14-2011, 06:47 AM
We talked to the customer service people and they were very helpful. They are sending us a new fuse holder to replace the original. (new design)

jq1031
03-14-2011, 08:05 AM
I had a similar problem & it turned out that the fan was sticking to its housing & would not open or go on. A couple of "pops" with heal of my hand solved the problem.