PDA

View Full Version : 9 weeks in Passport 285 RL

traveler
03-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Just returned from 9 weeks in Florida and the Passport performed very well.
The floor plan was very liveable for the wife and I and the dog.

jq1031
03-05-2011, 05:49 AM
That floor plan is perfect for a couple traveling without kids. We purchased a Laredo 297 RL, taking delivery at the end of this month & can't wait. Enjoy!

Johnnyfry
05-11-2011, 09:23 AM
We spent 7weeks in FL in our new 318SAB and loved it. As mature adults we had some very specific needs, like a separate desk, door separating the bedroom, totally enclosed bath (no shower next to the bed), dining table with chairs.

We all have our specific requirements which are unique and it important to see as many models as possible to prevent buyers remorse--- or worse, having to trade after the first trip.

Even so, we discovered items which could have been show stoppers if discovered earlier. ( like having to horse the chairs up onto the sofa in order to close the sliders )

Like the old carpenter's saying: Look twice, buy once!

John

lmoser
05-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Good Advise
Haven't had mine out yet but hope I did enough research and looking to have made the right choice.

Cathie&Al
05-28-2011, 06:39 PM
We just bought the passport 2850rl specifically for the two swivel, rocking chairs and the picture window behind them. Would like a little more counter top, but the table can pull right over to the kitchen area for a prep table. We r still looking for a truck to pull it, so it will be awhile before we make our maiden voyage. 3 weeks in Florida is on our agenda next winter. Just the two of us and 2 dogs. We will be looking for good camp site recommendations.