PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Challenger bedroom slide out

cjh104
03-04-2011, 09:56 PM
I am a new owner and just starting fulltime rv traveling. We purchase a 2003 Challenger with two slides. My bedroom slide needs adjustment or aligment. Now I am no slouch when it comes to being able to do my own repairs but for the life of me I cannot figure out where or how to align the slide. I assume it has to be the rollers but how? please take iteasy on me because it would be nice if someone has written instructions or pictures. HA! Appreciate any help on this matter.

Festus2
03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. You can go to the Lippert website (the slide manufacturer) at
www.lci1.com
Click on these links: Support......Owners Manuals.......then to Slide outs.
After you find the correct component, you can download the manual.

You can also do a search on the forum for Lippert slide problems encountered by other owners. At the top of this page, find the blue bar and click on Search. Type in Slide outs (or Lippert Owners Manuals) in the blank space in the search box.
You should find numerous posts about slide outs at the end of the search. Browse through these posts.

Hope this helps. If you run into difficulty accessing any of this information, send me a Private Message.