PDA

View Full Version : Indian Valley Camping Center in PA

Rick2887
04-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Great job by IVCC. Dewinterized and discovered a leaking anti siphon valve behind the toilet. Had plans to travel this week and we had to cancel because it was late Saturday and dealer was already closed. Dropped it off Sunday afternoon and it was done by 8 am Tuesday. Service has always made us happy there. So much so that we took our old Jayco there despite that dealer a block away. It's one of the reasons we went with keystone this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwmurphy15
04-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Rick2887, I purchased my Fuzion there and I agree with you there service is great. Service manager Wayne always answers my email and treats me with respect. Just had my RV inspected and some warranty work done and I'm more than satisfied. Won't go no place else.

SchafferFamily
07-18-2015, 04:26 AM
Good to read these posts here. Wayne was very helpful with me getting my truck setup for the brake controller. We soon take delivery of our Passport from them, so I"m glad to read this good review.

Thanks for sharing.

Timcharlie
07-19-2015, 04:24 PM
I was glad to see some post about the Indian Valley Camping Center service dept. My wife and I bought our Keystone Cougar from them, taking delivery on August 15th. They will be installing the brake controller for is as well. It is gpod to hear they are getting good ratings for service.

Tim

rwmurphy15
07-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Tim,
You will be glad you purchased from them. Service dept is great to deal with. You email Wayne in service you will get a answer. Congrats, on your new Cougar.

SchafferFamily
08-10-2015, 05:20 AM
Followup from my post above,

This past Saturday we took delivery of our Passport 217exp and the service was great. They took the time during the PDI to show me everything, and allow me the time to go thru the items I wanted to check, including the roof using my ladder. They explained the use of the weight distribution hitch and when I drove across the street and noticed it wasn't sitting level (as it seemed at the setup service area) they took the time to show me how to adjust it and made those adjustments before I got on the road. Camper towed fine going home and we are very happy with IVCC.

Salesman was Jim
Service Desk was Wayne
and unfortunately, I think it was Mike who set us up, but can't be sure. Everyone was very polite and helpful.

Timcharlie
08-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the follow-Schaffer family. We take ownership this Saturday and the Service dept. will be installing the Prodigy Brake Controller and the Reese WD/Anti Sway bar