PDA

View Full Version : Lakeshore RV Center

Shadowcats
10-29-2014, 08:56 PM
A shout out to Lakeshore RV Center, Muskegon, MI. We bought our new Bullet from them...$10,000 cheaper than what we could find here in Colorado. So we drove to Michigan - well worth the trip. They were friendly, great team of employees, and the customer service was super. Found them on-line.

GaryWT
10-30-2014, 04:50 AM
Congrats and nice savings, enjoy.

VegasBT
10-30-2014, 08:37 AM
A shout out to Lakeshore RV Center, Muskegon, MI. We bought our new Bullet from them...$10,000 cheaper than what we could find here in Colorado. So we drove to Michigan - well worth the trip. They were friendly, great team of employees, and the customer service was super. Found them on-line.

Had the same experience here in Las Vegas. The local dealers had no inventory, and what they did have was much more expensive than what was available in Phoenix. A 5 hour drive saved us $10,000 on our 28SGS at Camping World in Avondale.

ImTravis
10-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Same experience here.. Nothing that DW liked near Cincy, so up to Muskegon we went.. Saved $10k over what we did find out here, and was a 7 hour drive up and 2 day back (had to test out in Indiana during a thunderstorm).. Great people there.

{tpc}
02-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Did you happen to check prices locally after getting the price you got from lakeshore? Just wondering what your local dealer might have done for you knowing they may lose a sale?

GT2400BH
02-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Lakeshore had the best price for our Passport also. By thousands great experience. "bouncey:

ImTravis
02-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Did you happen to check prices locally after getting the price you got from lakeshore? Just wondering what your local dealer might have done for you knowing they may lose a sale?

I told a few the deal i got and one wanted to know where we were getting it from so he could buy some and sell at their prices.. they didnt habe the model that DW liked locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tailpipe
02-12-2015, 02:24 PM

We purchased a 2015 Bullet from Lakeshore in August 2014 approximately $ 3,000 lower than our local dealer in SW Florida. This was one week of negotiating with three local dealers and the quote was a 2014 year trailer that has been on display all year. The local dealer had end of year closeout and claimed transportation was the only difference in price. We were planning to be in the Michigan area for a family reunion. It is hard to beat a Lakeshore deal

mazboy123
02-12-2015, 03:11 PM
lakeshore has great great prices. i saved over $10K when comparing a montana with houghton lake cw.

Arcticbouncer
02-13-2015, 07:12 PM
Lakeshore does have some awesome prices. I was planning on getting our 31bhpr from them but when our local dealer in NY found out they were much more willing to talk and our numbers came in about 5-700 more than lakeshore so I figure I came out a little bit ahead not having to spend time and fuel to pick it up. But I would not hesitate to do a deal with them as they were so darn easy to deal with and very flexible and willing to help out, something tells me they are a good group to buy from . Almost 40 % off msrp it's kind of hard not to like the guys.