PDA

View Full Version : Perfect service, treatment and backup!

MadMav
01-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Problems with my unit required a rebuild. They took the lead, and helped me through the whole ordeal without any dealer help. Wonderful is all I can say. Thanks,

Mav

antiqfreq
01-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Who helped you out?

Keystone directly or your dealer??

Inquiring minds NEED to know!

Jo

X-Treme
01-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Also... What kind of problems required a rebuild? And what exactly do you mean by "rebuild"?

MightyMike
01-20-2011, 12:58 AM
Mav, why don't you post the whole story? Keystone treated you extremely well, but their resolution to all of the other units they built like yours is hardly grounds for any accolades. Every unit built up until the time you informed them of the problem and they STOPPED PRODUCTION because it was a design issue is going to have the same problem you did. And when some poor unsuspecting guy buys one of these in a few years, do you think Keystone is going to rebuild those? Yes, they really took care of you, and I was really happy to hear about your outcome, but the response to all of the other units really shows the kind of company Keystone is.

Flyguy
01-20-2011, 05:49 AM
Why don't we give Keystone credit for the things that they have done right? After all we all know about the things that they have done wrong.

MightyMike
01-21-2011, 11:16 PM
O.K. Credit for what they've done, and I hope Mav will correct me if I'm wrong, because my info comes from following his thread on the other forum. They built Fuzion toyhaulers, and when loaded at the specs they provided as cargo and carrying capacities with full water tank it only had about 1500 pounds pin weight. Makes towing very unstable, if not outright dangerous. Mav sent his back to the factory, and Keystone determined he was right, and agreed to relocate the axle to provide proper pin weight. This was such an issue that they stopped their current production and relocated all of the axles on any units they produced after he notified them of the problem. Now, about all of those units they built before, that are ALL non-conforming, they said if any owners have a problem they will fix it. This would be a major recall for them, as when they relocate the axle they have to replace the lower skirting because of the wheel cut outs. And I truely don't remember if there was anything done to the floor inside or not, or having to relocate water or gas lines. So, their actual response is to not worry about consumers' safety, and not even notify any unsuspecting owners of a VERY hazardous situation.