PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Keystone!

Pulln
08-07-2014, 04:52 AM
I am hesitant to get in to the details about what they did but suffice it to say the camper was out of warranty and the issue was was only skin deep but their offer to help was from the heart.

I recently contacted the Keystone folks via email about an issue with my 09 Fuzion which we love and are blessed to have. I considered correcting this problem myself but decided to reach out to them to see if they would be willing to help.

Keystone very quickly acknowledged my inquiry and advised me about the recall on the IOTA transfer switch. After a few email exchanges and some pictures I am VERY pleased to say they approved my request for support and have sent me the materials to make the repair.

Either way we would love our camper just the same as it has been a terrific home away from home for our family of 4. When the day finally comes to send her off to that big campground in the sky there is no doubt in my mind that we will stay with the Keystone family when it comes to shopping for our new camper.

To the folks at Keystone thank you for going the extra 1138 miles!

mom2budnbug
08-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Great to hear that Keystone is taking care of their customers!