PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Everest

racin500
07-18-2014, 11:14 AM
We are looking at a 2007 Everest. This will be our first 5er and first Keystone. In doing some research, we found out that this model had 3 recalls. If the original owner did not take care of these, are they extended, free of charge, to me?

windy2day
07-18-2014, 11:23 AM
We bought a 2008 Everest 348R at the beginning of this season. We LOVE it and Im sure you will loves yours as well.

I have had a couple minor things that required fixing, but that goes with all campers. The Everest appears to be pretty well built. We had a Jayco Designer and find the Everest to equal or exceed the Jayco in quality.

I am currently struggling with a water leak on the supply side in my bathroom, but I will win the battle on this one.

KanTC
07-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Welcome racin500, glad to have you join us!

I'd suggest that you (or your dealer) call Keystone directly. http://www.keystonerv.com/customer-service
Have the Everest VIN & other info ready - Keystone should have record of any/all recall services performed.

I'd think the recall service "would" be extended to you, but...?... would be best to ask the manufacturer. ;)

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)