PDA

View Full Version : Dry camping this coming weekend

BirchyBoy
07-07-2014, 06:44 AM
I'm taking a solo trip this weekend to a campground with only power. I spent the weekend getting my fresh water tank sanitized with bleach. Not too hard, except for the trip to a local campground to dump the chlorinated water.

Now it's time to plan the grillpalooza weekend. My wife doesn't eat much meat, so I need to catch up on some brats, burgers and bacon!

gearhead
07-07-2014, 05:21 PM
I think I would save the fuel and sanitize the driveway.
mmmmmmmmmm.......bacon. Good with everything.

Rick1300
07-07-2014, 05:29 PM

x2 agreed

bsmith0404
07-07-2014, 05:35 PM

I love a nice clean sanitized driveway :)

Hope those Brats are Johnsonville. That brings up another question, is there anyplace in this country that sells brat buns other than Wisconsin? Nothing better than a Johnsonville Brat cooked over some Kingsford coals and placed on a Milwaukee Wheat Brat Bun, throw in some good potato salad and a cold MGD......damn I'm getting really hungry!

BirchyBoy
07-08-2014, 05:16 AM

My first inclination was to sanitize the driveway, but we have so many rabbits and birds here that I didn't want to harm any. The campground is only 10 miles away, so it wasn't too bad.

I went to a Yankees game this Spring and ate at the steakhouse there. T
I had a bacon steak appetizer. It was amazing.

SAABDOCTOR
07-09-2014, 06:07 AM
YOUR NOT USING THAT MUCH BLEECH so it should not harm the fuzzy ones.. and as far as that steak and bacon thing can i get 3 for dinner?:cool: