PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Keystone

alexsbuddy
06-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Last year I bought a used 2001 Keystone Sprinter that was in great shape, but had some questions on the equipment and other specs as there was no much in the way of original paperwork when I bought it. I have emailed Keystone several times over the last year (using their Contact Us option on their website) with questions and they have always been great helping me and have even called me when they had needed more information. I really appreciate their service and their assistance. By the way, we love our Sprinter. Thanks, Keystone.

bsmith0404
06-15-2014, 05:56 PM
That's good to hear. I've never had a reason to contact them, but good to know they are responsive if I ever need to.

fla-gypsy
06-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Interesting that you had such a good response from them while others swear they are the devil. It comes down to knowing how to communicate effectively

TFMCKANNA
07-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Glad you had some success. We purchased a 2003 Cougar in good shape but ran into an axle assembly problem road breakdown. They could not provide ANY size or specs or help in finding a replacement. Shocked that they couldn't even provide data on their models. Do most RV's have a 'spec sheet'?

JRTJH
07-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Every new Keystone RV leaves the factory with a "factory build sheet" that lists each "major component" by part number and serial number. This includes all the appliances, axles, tires, propane cylinders, water pump, etc. The sheet is usually included with the owner's packet or is sometimes taped/stapled/glued to an interior cabinet door.

You may find yours inside one of your cupboards/closets or possibly in the owner's packet (if it was included in your sale).