PDA

View Full Version : Emergency window question

HigginsPod
12-12-2010, 09:56 AM
:confused:Should I report this to dealer? Or wait until spring. We have appt for the POD for a just about to leave warranty check up :) .We are currently under warrenty and it looks like the seal is just not............. well sealing. The window was secure on the inside. I took plenty of pictures but these were two I could get on here. We had strong winds last night and if the snow can get in then that means that the rain could also while going down the highway. (hope the attachments attACH :))

Jim W
12-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I would contact the dealer right away. I believe the earlier you document the problem the faster it will be resolved. You might need to take the camper back to the dealer but at least you did not wait.
When I bought my camper in March of 2010, I notice a slight rear window leak after we bought the camper home. Will it went right back the next week, two weeks later we had it back. Even though it was a a two hundred mile round trip each week, it was worth it. No water damage to the walls or carpet because I had it fixed correctly and right a way.

Jim