PDA

View Full Version : Johnny's RV, Theodore Alabama

EVMIII
05-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Just picked up my 2014 Alpine 3010 RE from Johnny's. A buddy and I spent 3 hours checking everything out and they were with us the whole time. Extensive walk-through demonstrating all functions. We pointed out 3 simple issues that their service tech was able to fix on the spot. They were prepared when we arrived, everything was hooked up, AC was chilling, water in the tanks.

They installed my hitch (Reese 16K) which was part of the deal while we did the PDI. Walked me through the hookup (first time 5ver owner) and even gave me a few driving/backing tips.

Then walked me through their store (spending my store credit and then some) explaining what I needed immediately vs what I might want. I get 10% off parts and supplies for life.

Pulled very well home (2007 Chevy 3500 DRW Diesel), only took two shots to get straight in my driveway.

The guys at Johnny's were all very helpful, from the low pressure sales from very knowledgable sales staff to the thorough walk through/PDI. Johnny (owner) spent 20 minutes during a very busy day discussing hitches and 5th wheels in general (and specifically my new Alpine). I have no hesitation recommending Johnny's to anyone in the market. They represent many different manufacturers and have a large and well staffed parts and service center.

Bombfixer
05-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Congratulations on your new rig. It is nice to hear of a dealership taking care of you. Too often all we hear is the negative.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk