PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Seasonal Campers!

LABSRUS
05-12-2014, 12:05 PM

This past week we had our new camper delivered and all set up!
It took this past weekend to get the deck installed and leveled and everything in and looking like home, but we are finally there. "bouncey:
Our dogs are loving all of the space inside and their frequent walks.

Can't wait until Memorial Day weekend now to just go up and enjoy it. We are about 3 and a half hours south west of the campground, not a bad drive at all.

No set up and take down for this family anymore! "bouncey:

Kristi
05-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Congrats! Enjoy!

LABSRUS
05-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Thanks! I got the photo to upload!

HappyCamperMN
05-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Awesome, congrats!

GaryWT
05-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Congrats, enjoy. We were seasonal for 11 years and were there just about every weekend from May 1 to Oct 15. Last year not so much. ours was about 72 miles or an hour 10 minutes away, loved it. I hope you enjoy yours.

yeabuddy
05-19-2014, 01:14 PM
Congrats! Looks great!
Can't tell by the picture but if that's dirt like we had around our property, have a few or more yards of mulch delivered... no muddy mess when it rains :D

LABSRUS
05-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Congrats! Looks great!
Can't tell by the picture but if that's dirt like we had around our property, have a few or more yards of mulch delivered... no muddy mess when it rains :D

(tx)
Actually, it's all gravel! We have a gravel pad for the camper and a huge gravel "yard" that has the fire pit and picnic table on it. Then it's trees, trees and more trees between us and the nearest campers!
We love the site!

GaryWT
05-19-2014, 01:29 PM
We had crushed stone on our site, made it easy to keep it clean and neat.

LABSRUS
05-19-2014, 01:34 PM
We had crushed stone on our site, made it easy to keep it clean and neat.

Maybe that's what it is... I don't know, but it sure looks nice and was not a problem when we woke up to some rain. Yeah for no mud pit!

yeabuddy
05-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Maybe that's what it is... I don't know, but it sure looks nice and was not a problem when we woke up to some rain. Yeah for no mud pit!

Very nice. No maintenance either :thumbsup:

LABSRUS
05-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Very nice. No maintenance either :thumbsup:

Thanks! Your picture and site looks so similar to ours... very nice!

ThePressureIsOn
05-21-2014, 05:06 PM
What a great campsite.....how in the heck did you get it in there???

LABSRUS
05-22-2014, 06:21 AM
What a great campsite.....how in the heck did you get it in there???

Thank you.
Believe it or not, the delivery driver backed it in perfectly on his first try!
Our drivers side slide out had to be behind a big tree and it's inches from another smaller tree when open. They had to cut down two small cedar trees for the passenger side slide out to open, but they prepped the site for us before it was delivered.

So excited to be camping for 5 days over the holiday weekend!

SAABDOCTOR
05-27-2014, 09:56 AM
nice site!:cool:

byrdr1
05-27-2014, 12:41 PM
very nice site..
are you the first on it.
It looks very good for a seasonal site.
east coast, up north, out west, north west, central/mid america?

randy

LABSRUS
05-28-2014, 11:18 AM
very nice site..
are you the first on it.
It looks very good for a seasonal site.
east coast, up north, out west, north west, central/mid america?

randy

We are not the first people on that site. We did meet 2 other couples who have had it in the past. They only moved off of the site to be closer to their family on other sites in the same camping loop.

We are in Door County, Wisconsin - near Sister Bay.
Loved our 5 days this past Holiday weekend and plan on being there again in about 2 weeks.

gvansickle1
05-28-2014, 04:57 PM
Congrats on the new site; it's beautiful! What a great idea. Gives us something to think about and look into. Would sure beat paying for storage!:yes:

mcsearch1
10-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Hello from Oconomowoc. We made the jump to a seasonal for next year. We put our Passport on the site in Egg Harbor on October 17th. No sooner will I get it parked and leveled then I'll have to start winterizing it. We're really looking forward to many long weekends in Door County next summer. It's also about 2 1/2 hours for us. Not bad at all. Enjoy.

stryke-force
03-25-2015, 05:28 PM
We are not the first people on that site. We did meet 2 other couples who have had it in the past. They only moved off of the site to be closer to their family on other sites in the same camping loop.

We are in Door County, Wisconsin - near Sister Bay.
Loved our 5 days this past Holiday weekend and plan on being there again in about 2 weeks.

We just signed up for a seasonal site for 2015. Is your site in the 700 loop?