PDA

View Full Version : RV.net

Bob Landry
05-09-2014, 04:13 AM
Good Sam must have made one heck of a donation to them. Every link you click goes to a page for a Good Sam ad. Are they down for maintenance/upgrades?

{tpc}
05-09-2014, 04:32 AM
Must be down. I thought good sam owned that whole site anyways.

Javi
05-09-2014, 04:33 AM
Good Sam owns that forum... and no they are up and running just fine, although it does look like they had an update of the forum software.

Dig a little deeper into the home page and you'll find the forum.. The address changed a little.

Bob Landry
05-09-2014, 04:53 AM
I can get to the home page and also the various forums within, but any link I click goes to the GS ad. Do you have a good address that will work?

Jay Pat
05-09-2014, 05:03 AM
I getting in thru this portal. There are others.
http://forums.trailerlife.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/newest.cfm

Essness
05-09-2014, 05:55 AM
http://forums.woodalls.com/index.cfm

GaryWT
05-09-2014, 06:10 AM
When Good Sam took over Woodall's they also moved in on RV.net it seems. Today when I went to the forum it took me to a new page that had a link to the forum. Clicked on it and everything was as it has been the last year or so. The forum for rv.net and Woodall's was always the same just got there from different directions.

{tpc}
05-09-2014, 06:17 AM
I can get to the home page and also the various forums within, but any link I click goes to the GS ad. Do you have a good address that will work?

Earlier this happened to me as well. Just went there now and I got right into the forums. Too weird.

fla-gypsy
05-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Good Sam Enterprises provides goods and services to the outdoor recreation market, primarily recreational vehicle (RV) enthusiasts. Through its subsidiaries, the company owns and operates the Camping World chain of retail stores for RV parts and camping equipment and oversees several clubs for RV owners, including the Good Sam Club, Coast to Coast, Camping World's President's Club, Motorhome America Club, as well as Golf Card International, publishes books, such as campground directories and buyer's guides, and consumer magazines, including Trailer Life, Highways, MotorHome, and several regional publications. Another publication, RV Business, serves the recreational vehicle industry. Through several Internet sites and a cable television show, GSE provides technical and non-technical information to RV enthusiasts and act as forums for RV-related businesses. The company publishes several magazines for other outdoor recreational activities, including ATV Sport, American Rider, Woman Rider, and Thunder Press.