PDA

View Full Version : Son having friends over

GaryWT
05-06-2014, 08:12 PM
My son has his last finals of freshman year Friday and we are having a family thank you party this weekend so he is coming home with a few friends. My wife thought the best thing would be to have them stay in the trailer. We pulled it up into the driveway about 10 feet to be able to open the rear slide. Hotel camper is open for business.

mom2budnbug
05-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Nicer than a hotel :)

SAD
05-07-2014, 02:08 AM
My son has his last finals of freshman year Friday and we are having a family thank you party this weekend so he is coming home with a few friends. My wife thought the best thing would be to have them stay in the trailer. We pulled it up into the driveway about 10 feet to be able to open the rear slide. Hotel camper is open for business.

Kids are stupid - especially when found in numbers.

YOU stay in the trailer and let them stay in the HOUSE... :cool:

byrdr1
05-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Kids are stupid - especially when found in numbers.

YOU stay in the trailer and let them stay in the HOUSE... :cool:
X2....
Funny my daughter will be home Friday night from School and we leave Saturday am for vacation. SO she asked could she and friend stay in the camper that evening. I told her she could stay in the house and I'll stay in the camper.
Gary, last time we had boys stay in my camper (popup) in the back yard. I spent lots of money washing the bed covers. Pizza smells real bad :(when it comes back up from too much of it..JUST an FYI, dont serve them pizza or red soda(kool-aid).:eek:.
Took us a week to get the smell out..
randy

crash
05-07-2014, 06:04 AM
:eek: on the smell.

SAABDOCTOR
05-07-2014, 06:11 AM
and people ask how i can camp with two big dogs... easy they are neat!:D

GMcKenzie
05-07-2014, 12:54 PM
and people ask how i can camp with two big dogs... easy they are neat!:D

Except for not fetching the beer, I agree with you.

:)

GaryWT
05-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Not too worried, he takes good care of the trailer. We are having a party and they will just sleep before they head home in the AM.

koko
05-13-2014, 10:10 AM
I'll never forget when we owned our 23-foot Shasta years ago. Two Denver college students broke down on I-80 on their way home to Washington for the summer, and we stopped to help them. Their car was not fixable, so they were stuck here for three days while one of their parents made arrangements and brought a flat-bed down to haul the car back. We invited them to stay in the Shasta. It so happened that they were the same age as two of our sons who had also just finished school and were home for the summer. They all had a ball hanging out, were extremely polite and respectful of our property, and the appreciation they showed us for those few days was amazing!

GaryWT
05-13-2014, 11:39 AM
Nice story. Well all went well, nice party and only one friend came and stayed one night. My son had everything set up and there were no issues. The big issue was just about all 60 guests wanted a tour of the trailer so it was a busy day...