PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Flagg RV

GaryWT
04-11-2014, 10:31 AM
A big thank you, they are located in MA about 1.5 hours from the house. I had talked to them ahead of time and they ordered 2 parts based on pictures. I was able to take the trailer today, arriving at 9 to have the counter in the outside kitchen replaced, the table inside replaced and the took care of the bolts on the corner jacks that had been recalled. I waited, spending the morning looking at trailers and at noon they were done. Everything worked out and was covered so again, thank you to them.

AlbertaRvMan
04-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Sounds like a great dealership.

Mine has been really good so far, but I will know more after pick up the TT on Monday.

bmach
04-21-2014, 05:12 PM
Isn't it a shame that we have to post when a place does what they should all be doing, all the time.

My ford dealer did not put my skid plate on correctly when they did my oil change. I called them and told them it was dragging and just wanted to know what held it up. It was pouring out and I wanted to have the right tool the first time I crawled under. Instead they sent someone to my house to fix it. I was very pleased with that but that is really what they should do. I did not even ask for them to come out they just said they would.

Travlntj
05-07-2014, 04:36 AM
Bought out Premier 19 at Flagg and have used then for service, pleased on both counts.