PDA

View Full Version : atwood stove recall

broelmann
11-09-2010, 05:49 AM
I purchased a Keystone 25obh on 10-31-2010 and the next week was told that the stove had been recalled. The dealer assured mew he would order the teas kit then I could bring in the trailer to be tesred then he would order the part and I could bring the trailer back for repair when the part comes. I was to take 3-4 weeks for the test kit and3-4 weeks for the parts, for a total of 8 weeks maybe to have this problem fixed. The dealer is an hour away and it would mean two trips to the dealer. I have contacted Keystone and Atwood with no success. I am not impressed with the customer service of either!:mad:

(Moderator's Note: This post originally appeared in the New Member Check In and has been moved to this Keystone Recall section)

Ruffus
11-09-2010, 04:28 PM
I contacted Attwood on Monday about a problem with a ladder that they build and re eived a responce the next day. Try e-mail they respond fast.

witekjm
12-05-2010, 05:51 PM
What model year is your BH250? We have a 2010 BH250 purchased in 2009 and have not received any recall notice. JW

Jim W
12-06-2010, 05:11 AM
I do not believe there ever has been a recall on that particular product.

I have checked the Keystone customer web site that list all recalls on their trailers and the name and model of this stove is not listed. Here is a link to their web site for you to review all recalls.

Also check out the Video link on service tips.

Jim
http://www.keystonerv.com/?page=service&PHPSESSID=03eb144f05202745df30290815fa2520

byrdr1
12-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Stove recall and the dealer should be able to do a drop pressure test on the gas line. Thats what my new cougar had a recall on. If the drop pressure test fails then you might have the waiting part. The dealer told me that as long as it passed I was good to go. Mine passed and we cooked/baked a cake and biscuits in it over Thanksgiving holiday. the stove part is ok based on my recall. it's the oven, well a gas line in the oven/to the oven thats the problem. At least on my recall. Hope it all works out for you.
randy