PDA

View Full Version : Copper Canyon Mid Level Entry??

Lizard333
10-28-2010, 02:01 PM
My wife and I are looking at the Copper Canyon Line of fith wheels and are trying to decide if this line is an entry level or mid level. We do not want to purchase a base model, but with two kids and dogs, we want something we dont have to worry about getting dirty. We are going to be buying from RV Wholesellers in Ohio, so we want to get as much information on this line before we buy. If you have any comments, or insight please feel free to give it. We are new to RV's so any information you can give will be greatly appreciated. We like the model 292FWBHS, so if anybody owns it we would love to hear about it. We are also going to be towing this with a 1996 F-350,
Diesel, Long Bed Dually. :)

Ruffus
10-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Hey Lizard333
We bought our 360QDS in January and after a couple minor things such as the A/C and refridgerator and a sticky slide we went fulltiming. We left Florida in August and are currently sitting at Lake San Antonio on the Central Coast of California Hosting on the North Shore. The Copper Canyon is a mid level unit according to Keystones web-site. We love ours and it's home sweet home for the next year and a half or longer, not sure yet.
I would try to negoiate some slide awnings if you can, we didn't but sure wish I did.
Jim & Sharon B.
Enjoying life on the road.:D

sloopdog 1
10-28-2010, 06:06 PM
We have a Copper Canyon 36 foot triple slide.It has been a good unit,only minor problems,fixed by myself.Plenty of room for DW and me.

ptodd47
11-01-2010, 03:41 PM
We have a Copper Canyon triple slide 5er....some minor issues but we love it anyway. Id advise you buy a Copper Canyon.

easternshorebilly
11-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Picked up a 2011 Copper Canyon 292fwbhs. We really like the layout. Kids got thier own potty, and an area they can have to themselves. What sold us was the "U" shaped dinette. Great place to play games, when the weather is poor. This is an upgrade for us. We moved up from a pop-up, and feel like we really got a great floor-plan and features with the Copper Canyon.

miller8179
11-17-2010, 02:51 PM
We just bought a 292FWBHS 2 months ago. It's myself, my wife, our 2 girls (8 and 5) and 1 pretty big dog. We LOVE it.

We looked at over 20 floor plans from many different dealers and across many different brands. This was the unit for us though.

It's certainly mid level. There is nothing entry level about this camper. Lots of great features.

It's really all about what works for you. Take a look around and consider how your family will use it. Do you spend more time outside, or do you want more space inside? Do you need some big fancy room for your kids, or will the layout of the copper canyon suffice? There is a lot to look at.

We consider this unit the BEST use of space for US. Sure... there are features we wish we had, and we plan to make some modifications but out of the box, this RV was the best fit for our family.

Keep us posted!

My wife and I are looking at the Copper Canyon Line of fith wheels and are trying to decide if this line is an entry level or mid level. We do not want to purchase a base model, but with two kids and dogs, we want something we dont have to worry about getting dirty. We are going to be buying from RV Wholesellers in Ohio, so we want to get as much information on this line before we buy. If you have any comments, or insight please feel free to give it. We are new to RV's so any information you can give will be greatly appreciated. We like the model 292FWBHS, so if anybody owns it we would love to hear about it. We are also going to be towing this with a 1996 F-350,
Diesel, Long Bed Dually. :)