PDA

View Full Version : Jack Daniels on ice, and Van Morrison on Pandora

patagoniadave
02-06-2014, 04:27 PM
That is what I am doing this afternoon to relax enough to keep Festus from revoking my posting privileges for a day ;)

Also trying to get caught up on work before my boss decides to quit funding my newly acquired rv lifestyle.

The view from the rig is distracting though, and I have not even left the yard on a trip yet.

Festus2
02-06-2014, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=patagoniadave;111329]That is what I am doing this afternoon to relax enough to keep Festus from revoking my posting privileges for a day ;)

QUOTE]

Dave -
Oh...soooooooo tempting! I've just noticed that since yesterday, you've upped your posts per day from 9.5 to 12. Breaking your own record for sure!

But I do have a challenge for you. Here it is. I bet you can't go a complete day (24 hours) without making one post here on the forum. Complete silence from you -- nothing.

Let's go for tomorrow --- Friday, February 7. So, from midnight tonight (Thursday) to midnight tomorrow ( Friday) no posts.

If you manage to do that, you will get a year's membership FREE. If you can't, then I will ban you from the forum for 1 day.

Deal????

patagoniadave
02-06-2014, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=patagoniadave;111329]That is what I am doing this afternoon to relax enough to keep Festus from revoking my posting privileges for a day ;)

QUOTE]

Dave -
Oh...soooooooo tempting! I've just noticed that since yesterday, you've upped your posts per day from 9.5 to 12. Breaking your own record for sure!

But I do have a challenge for you. Here it is. I bet you can't go a complete day (24 hours) without making one post here on the forum. Compete silence from you -- nothing.

Let's go for tomorrow --- Friday, February 7. So, from midnight tonight (Thursday) to midnight tomorrow ( Friday) no posts.

If you manage to do that, you will get a year's membership FREE. If you can't, then I will ban you from the forum for 1 day.

Deal????

Deal, but I get to campfire chat with people till Midnight tonight (if I have not annoyed everyone to the point of ignoring my posts yet)

What is on your playlist tonight Festus?

Steve S
02-06-2014, 04:42 PM

QUOTE]

Dave -

But I do have a challenge for you. Here it is. I bet you can't go a complete day (24 hours) without making one post here on the forum. Compete silence from you -- nothing.

Deal????

OK now that's just mean:p What am I going to do for a cheap form of entertainment for the day:eek:
Dave I would join you for a drink but I don't drink:)

patagoniadave
02-06-2014, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=Festus2;111331]

OK now that's just mean:p What am I going to do for a cheap form of entertainment for the day:eek:
Dave I would join you for a drink but I don't drink:)

Good for you, I just broke a week long detox my gf had me on, that included no booze (I totally cheated with the coffee). I even made it through the Superbowl all healthy like, maybe that is why I have been manically posting.

Festus is not mean :D, he just has a thankless job. I certainly appreciate all his help and patience.

hankpage
02-06-2014, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=Steve S;111336]

Festus is not mean :D, he just has a thankless job. I certainly appreciate all his help and patience.

Boy oh boy!!! Is that laying it on thick or what???? http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1108
Good luck Dave, you can do it.

patagoniadave
02-06-2014, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=patagoniadave;111337]

Boy oh boy!!! Is that laying it on thick or what???? http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1108
Good luck Dave, you can do it.

:D Thick, yet entirely genuine.

Essness
02-07-2014, 07:28 AM
3 weeks ago, Jack, Morrison, sunset over the Caribbean just out side of Cozumel:)

http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_111413_0_4586f67070dc4b84b7db20c44f0bb364.jpg

ther might have been a little Joe Cocker mixed in there as well......

SAABDOCTOR
02-07-2014, 08:15 AM
it's getting deep getting my waders on!!! I have to thank you dave you are keeping festus off my back!!!:D (just kidding) your view from work is far better than mine. I get to stare at two gas pumps a state highway and a big friken pile of snow, flarp! good luck on that challange:banghead: I only watch one football game a year and that one was sooooo bad i just had to:party:oh well Reno in september that will be great!