PDA

View Full Version : Tabel question on 08 sprinter

sprinter276
10-10-2010, 10:31 AM
New to the forum. we will picking up our 272rls o8 sprinter next week. prior to walk through next week i notice the two post table was real wabbely.any suggestions. thx

Festus2
10-10-2010, 10:58 AM
First, I would suggest that you take along a "pre-delivery Inspection checklist" when you do your walk through. Flyguy, one of our moderators, has a checklist that you can download from his website. You can access this checklist by going to:

http://eaa1358.com/Passport/Pre-Delivery%20Inspection%20Checklist.pdf

Go through this list when you are there and make sure everything works to your satisfaction BEFORE you drive it away. All lights, all appliances (including h/w tank, furnace, etc) ..... Do a complete and thorough inspection - inside and out. Feel and look in all recesses, cupboards, around the edges for signs of dampness or soft spots.

If something is broken or wobbly - like the table, for example - get the dealer to fix it to your satisfaction.

sprinter276
10-10-2010, 11:47 AM
will do. I'll let you know how it turns out thx again

psuedopimp
10-13-2010, 01:31 PM
after the first use mine was also wobbly. when i got home i just took out the screws and rotated the base and reinstalled the screws. i figured the tech that installed it stripped out the screw so i was carefull not to do the same.