PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Cameras!

tileman
12-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Do not know if it will work for you but we have two Gopros we use and they can take a ton of abuse.

JRTJH
12-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Quite a few snowmobile riders use helmet cams. The general consensus around here is that one "worth using" is upward of $200. I've seen some videos from cheaper cameras and they are so "jittery" that it is really "work" trying to watch them. If you get any helmet cam, make sure it has a video stabilization circuit in it to help reduce the "bouncing and jittering" that is inherent with riding a bike, motorcycle, ATV or snowmobile. I think you'll be very disappointed if nothing is recognizable in your videos because it's all moving too fast to enjoy.

SAD
12-24-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi guys,I'm a newbie camping,planning an exciting biking and camping before the new year! lol~wanna buy a Outdoor Sports Camera to record my journey.i try to searched online,but i can't decide which one to buy.how about this camera (http://www.handgiftbox.com/1.3-CMOS-Sensor-All-Glass-Lens-Flash-Memory-Video-Recorder_p13512.html)?it's cheap but im not sure is it reliable?do you have any suggestions.
As a newbie,any personal experience with them would love to hear,TKS!

When are you taking this trip? Where are you going? What type of activity are you going to try to enjoy..?

What keystone RV Aldo you own or are you considering? What is your tow vehicle?

airforceret
12-27-2013, 05:37 AM
Buy the GoPro. I've used mine extensively while four wheeling and mountain biking. It works awesome!

SAD
12-27-2013, 05:39 AM
This alexadam is a spammer. Nothing more. I suspect their IP address would route back to china.

Festus2
12-27-2013, 08:05 AM
SAD -
Good call! :) He pulled one over on the Moderators but JRTJH has, as you can now see, pulled the plug on him. :D

Thanks for the tip.

Ron
12-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Great job folks, you pulled the plug on another jerk........Thanks..

JRTJH
12-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Yeap, Thanks to SAD, "got 'em gone" This one had completely slipped through the "safety net" until SAD said he'd bet the IP was from China. I thought, "Oh, ****" and checked. Sure enough, it was from China, so

KABAMMMMM

Another SPAMMER bites the dust :D
(tx) SAD.