PDA

View Full Version : I gotta go camping & I gotta go now !

antiqfreq
12-08-2013, 11:25 AM
I don't care if it rains or not, or freezing or not !
I am going camping.

(Fill the propane bottles honey)

I need my recreational activity and long walks with my hubby and my dogs on some long, winding trails.

So I am OFF this weekend to General Coffee State Park in Georgia to
get my camp on !!

(Sorry, just had to vent.........)

Jo

:rofl:

SAD
12-08-2013, 11:35 AM
I can relate. We went camping for thanksgiving, but it's been snowy/icy ever since. :(

Javi
12-08-2013, 03:48 PM
We canceled our trip for this week due to the ice in NE Texas, back roads don't get sanded in Texas and rural electric is spotty in an ice storm.

We will get out in January for some cold (just not icy roads) weather camping. Coffee & Jameson with a roaring fire...

antiqfreq
12-08-2013, 05:54 PM
I hear ya Javi....

Jo

GaryWT
12-09-2013, 12:31 PM
I wish but the trailer is tucked away for the winter. If the health iss good we will be out in May.

theeyres
12-09-2013, 07:59 PM
We recently moved to sunny Southern AZ, after several years on the road. Makes no difference now that we are back in a house in beautiful weather, I still have to get out and get my Rv fix. We get away at least every other month and more often when we can. So I know what you mean, Jo.

PT RV`er
12-10-2013, 04:40 AM
I hear ya on getting the camping fix. We just traded in our old rig for a new one in Oct and we`ve only had it out once. I NEED to go camping. That was the whole idea of getting an RV. I told the wife, we are going next weekend come hell or high water. We have a plethora of state parks within a 2 hour radius so we have plenty to chose from. Short weekend hops are good for now. So we are rolling out on the 20th and coming back on the 22nd. Already booked a site so it`s got to be a done deal ...... right? :thumbsup:

JRTJH
12-10-2013, 04:52 AM
PT,

That close to Christmas, you're probably going to have to do a lot of "get ahead" work before you leave or the days before Christmas when you get back are going to be two of the craziest days of your life !!! Enjoy that camping trip!!! and Merry Christmas as well !!!!! :xmas10: