PDA

View Full Version : Great Warranty Service From Terry Town RV In Grand Rapids, MI

far733
10-07-2013, 08:56 AM
I purchased a brand new 2012 Cougar X-Lite from Terry Town RV in April of 2012. Prior to my warranty expiring in April of 2013, I took the trailer in to have minor issues fixed under warranty. The repairs were done well and I was a happy customer.

About 4 months after my warranty had expired, my shower/tub floor had cracked. I called Terry Town and they contacted Keystone about this. Terry Town later informed me that Keystone would take care of the issue at no cost to me! I wasn't able to pick the trailer up from Terry Town when the repair was compete so they delivered the trailer to my house which is about 2hours away from them!

Thanks for the excellent customer service Terry Town RV and Keystone!

billb800si
10-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Terrytown was one of the dealers I requested a quote from. Ended up buying from General RV as they have good service also and beat my best price by quite a bit.
Happy trails,

far733
10-09-2013, 04:57 AM
I looked at General RV too because they are only a few minutes from where I live. Unfortunately, they wouldn't beat the deal that Terry Town RV was giving me.