PDA

View Full Version : Noble RV in Owattona, MN

antiqfreq
09-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Has anyone dealt with this company? I need to take the fiver into be looked at and hopefully they have time next Tuesday which is earliest we'll get to Minnesota. Going first to Nebraska for 3 nights & then Iowa for 2 nights & then further north into Minnesota.

Has anyone had any dealings - good or bad - with this dealer. He sells Keystones so I am hoping he'll have the part or two we MAY need. Can't tell what is wrong with the fiver but pulling out of our space today in Wall, SD
the axles made all kinds of racket. The DH is under there now trying to figure out what is going on.

Thanks,

Jo:eek:

66ken
09-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I bought a Cougar 327RES from them last April, very good people to deal with. I would call them, and tell them when you plan to be there so they can get you in.

antiqfreq
09-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the info.
Tomorrow we will be in Nebraska and the DH wants it looked at ASAP. Seems everybody is busy - I thought I economy was in the dumper?? Anyway, I
am gonna keep calling around.
Right now a company in Lincoln, NE says they 'might' be able to get us in next week........
argh.....
Jo

Any other thoughts out there?

msp2jxr
05-04-2011, 12:08 PM
We bought a Heartland trailer from Noble RV in 2009. We have been very pleased with the service. The good thing is we have not needed alot of the services becasue the trailer had very few problems. Ask for Chris in the service department.