PDA

View Full Version : Tow mirrors

Andymon
08-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Ordered two mirrors about a week or so ago. Got them a few days ago and installed them today. Watched a youtube vid on how to. Took me 3 hours but should of had it done in about 1 1/2. Had to take one off again and install the pad. Other than that, it was easy enough. What a difference even just in driving without the trailer. Tires are next and then off we go! Here's the mirrors: Perfect solid fit and just like OEM.
http://www.amazon.com/1999-2004-Telescopic-Single-swing-Telescoping-SuperDuty/dp/B005WWNQES/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_3

lightning79
08-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Glad to hear it' all coming together for you. You still have my favourite Springdale, I looked in a 2013 model 266 at the dealership the other day. Just browsed, of course, I had to get outta there quick before I did something!

Andymon
08-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Glad to hear it' all coming together for you. You still have my favourite Springdale, I looked in a 2013 model 266 at the dealership the other day. Just browsed, of course, I had to get outta there quick before I did something!

We looked at the 2013's also but didn't care for the dark interior and the chairs and couch were not very comfortable. We do love the layout though.