PDA

View Full Version : First packing

gearhead
07-28-2013, 04:30 PM
We're loading up the new Cougar 28SGS for the "sea trials". The credit card is smoking from WalMart and Target. It's been 20 years since we had a RV and we have to buy everything! I must have made 50 trips back and forth from the house to the trailer. Then took a break to mow the yard. Must have gotten to 95 degrees and 95% humidity. I had a cup of yogurt for breakfast and a Shiner beer at 11am. I think I shoulda ate something more.
Crash...........

Festus2
07-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Billy ---

I hope you have a bunch of other credit cards handy for other purchases after today. :D Give those two a rest and take a look at your card limits on the rest. If you haven't been to Camping World yet, you really haven't spent any money at all. :eek:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the spending has just begun. Better have another Shiner beer. :party:

gearhead
07-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Yeah, this was just the basics! Ah, it's all fun. Wife has an order in to Camping World already. We're trying to decide on the first "big trip". Northeast? Rocky Mountains? Smoky Mountains???????

KanTC
07-28-2013, 05:59 PM
...<snip>...We're trying to decide on the first "big trip". Northeast? Rocky Mountains? Smoky Mountains???????

Shiner TX to the brewery??? :rofl: Just kiddin around, gearhead ;) Hope you and the Mrs. have a great time on your first trip.

Happy trails, and may you always have a tailwind :D
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

gearhead
07-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Actually a tour of the Shiner brewery is on my list.
It was a toss-up: central Texas & 98 degrees w/ 60% humidity and few trees, or east Texas & 94 degrees w/ 90% humidity and shade for the shakedown trip. East Texas won: off to Lake Livingston State Park we go.

crash
07-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Camp Gulf in the pan handle of Fla. is a great place beach front camp sites.goggle it we love the place:D:party::bdance:

SAABDOCTOR
07-29-2013, 06:08 AM
As long as you have money left for:party: Have a great time!!