PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal RVing.

Mac123
07-22-2013, 08:47 AM
My wife and I are in our second season with our rv. We love the life even though it's only on week ends and any available vacation for right now. I am retired, my wife is not. We own two homes. We have thought of selling one home and going south in the rv for the worst part of our nasty Vermont winters. We don't know the first thing about how that lifestyle works. Can any of you with lots of experience point us to info that could help us prepare for such a move. Thank you, Kevin and Peg.:)

JRTJH
07-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Kevin,

If you'll look just a couple of threads below your thread in "Full-timers & Snowbirds" you will find that there are a number of members who have asked the same question and have received much thoughtful and sincere advice from other members, some who have already suffered the "bumps and bruises" of learning how to full time. There are multiple threads on everything from "things to consider before fulltiming" to "how to stay cool when fulltiming" and most topics between those two.

Just click on "full-timers & Snowbirds" and read away. It's all there for your convenience.

mikell
07-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Massachusetts is pretty nice place but you might want to a little farther like maybe even Maryland or Virginia. Crazy people go to Florida sometimes Texas or Arizona but they can be really warm even during the winter months.