PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

FloridaRVman
07-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi fellow RVer's. Just joined the site. Bought a new 2010 Alpine 3640RLT 5th wheel and thought I might get pointers and make some new friends. I have had several RV's over the years, both Motorhomes and 5th wheels. So far the Alpine is proving to be a challenge but it's only been a month or so and I am giving Keystone the benefit of the doubt...for now. Look forward to sharing information and travels.

hankpage
07-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the forum. You seem to be one of many people who have purchased Alpines recently and joined our ranks. If you search some of their posts maybe you can get some tips or even answer some of their questions. In most cases it seems the dealer is the biggest help or problem in getting warranty work completed without too much hassle. Good luck and enjoy your Alpine, Hank

Festus2
07-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the Keystone forum and glad you decided to join our group. As Hank pointed out, there are some new members who have recently purchased the Alpine so you will share a common interest with those RVers. Go to our Search option and enter "Alpine" and you should come up with some recent posts/threads.