PDA

View Full Version : Help ID A/Cond Unit

MichiganMarty
07-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Can someone help me out here?
I need a manual for my roof mounted A/conditioning unit but have no idea what brand it is.

For what it's worth, I took a look behind the air filter and found the model number. I was hoping someone here could identify it from that number?

Model Number is a 8335B6764

Many thanks in advance . . .

Jim W
07-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Can you get on the roof? If you can you might be able to removed the cover on top, there maybe a manufacturing lable there.
This is a very wild guess, but I believe that Keystone uses Dometic components for most of the camper. At least on my Cougar and the other ones that I looked at were Dometic. You might try the Dometic site for a manual here is the general web site.http://www.dometic.com/enie/
Good Luck.
Jim

hoffbrew
07-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Coleman A/C on my Raptor

hoffbrew
07-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Yes it is, I googled Coleman 8335B6764, and it came up.

MichiganMarty
08-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey, thanks guys! It is a Coleman and they sent me a .pdf of the owners manual. We're good to go.

We camped last weekend (weekend of the 23rd) and found the A/C didn't want to keep up too well with the hot weather. First time in this camper and we were not too impressed with the a/c. The bedroom over the hitch was quite warm day and night. The filter is clean and all the vents were open, so that is not an issue. Is there anything else I should look for?

hoffbrew
08-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Affirmative... If it is already hot in your unit, it is hard to get her cooled down. If we go somewhere where it is hot, my A/C will run all day. When we ordered our trailer I should have done the two A/C option. Oh well, next time.

BigCajun
08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
There is another very good post under the Toy Hauler section about this. Anyway, you need to pull all of your gills and retape them to the ductwork with quality tape. And, pull your inside unit down and check where the main air discharge connects to the ductwork.

My 2010 Raptor was cooling the attic more than the camper.