PDA

View Full Version : Idaho highways 93 and 75

Tinbender
06-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi all,
Any input on Idaho state highways 93 and 75 from Missoula,Mt to Twin Falls ID. We are pulling a 24' TT :)and burning lots of gas:(
Thanks for any information.
Tinbender

Bugle Boy
06-02-2013, 04:51 AM
Hi all,
Any input on Idaho state highways 93 and 75 from Missoula,Mt to Twin Falls ID. We are pulling a 24' TT :)and burning lots of gas:(
Thanks for any information.
Tinbender

I have not driven those particular roads, but have driven many between Great Falls, Coeur D Alene, Butte, Missoula, etc.

Plan to take it slow and use lots more gas. Gonna be a beautiful scenic drive.

jrp
06-02-2013, 02:34 PM
I drove my motorhome & towed all the way from Missoula down 93 to Arco, Id where I went east to the Tetons. So I didn't use 75, but 93 was good 2 lane road all the way. right after the Mt-Id state line you have a short but steep downhill coming off Lost Trail Pass, otherwise you're following the Salmon River Valley. Very scenic ride. This was the view from one of my Boondocking spots along the river. A herd of deer came down to the rivers edge every morning & evening.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-c8sVAJb9s_Q/SoWaCQ45W6I/AAAAAAAAEGs/DzhY9INZSrQ/w726-h526-no/deer+in+the+salmon.JPG

Tinbender
06-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Back from our trip through Idaho and we found both highways 95 and 93 more than satisfactory for towing our TT.
Have'ta say though there is a couple of pretty good hills.

Also found a couple of very good RV parks; clean and neat, good people, and fair prices.

Tinbender