Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > mbrownao24's Profile > Albums > Vantage remodeling project
Click Here to Login

Picture 5 of 5 from Album Vantage remodeling project
Recovered table, valances, and benches
Recovered table, valances, and benches
Picture Added 03-07-2013 06:48 PM
Added by mbrownao24

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Yamaha_Mama
    04-10-2014 02:36 PM
    Yamaha_Mama
    I like what you did to make it your own!!! Did you cover over the existing valances, take them apart or just build new? I don't think I like the interior (Landscape) of our 29rls. We, too, will be changing the decor. Thank goodness Keystone didn't put any of the terrible (IMHO!!) wallpaper border in it!!
  2. mbrownao24
    04-28-2014 12:38 PM
    mbrownao24
    We did remove the old cloth to lighten the weight a bit and stapled the new fabric over the existing valances. Check out our new flooring pictures and how we did away with the Vantage logo behind the stove. It was an eay update.
  3. Yamaha_Mama
    05-23-2014 09:50 AM
    Yamaha_Mama
    Thanks. We've just about finished recovering the valances and are now ready to tackle the dinette cushions. Any suggestions?? I'm thinking of sending them to an upholsterer...unless you have an easy way to recover them. Thanks again. Marilyn
  4. mbrownao24
    06-16-2014 03:06 AM
    mbrownao24
    My wife is an old hand at pillow making and made her own covers for the pillows. They are zippered to close and she used the originals for patterns. Enjoy the trail. See you out there and we'll compare notes. Thanks, Michael
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.