Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > michael_h's Profile > Albums > Our First Box Camper Premier 19 Served us well for 4 years
Click Here to Login

Picture 38 of 38 from Album Our First Box Camper Premier 19 Served us well for 4 years
Our Stargazing spot
Hampton Center Lodge
Coinjock, NC
Our Stargazing spot
Hampton Center Lodge
Coinjock, NC
Picture Added 12-07-2014 01:55 AM
Added by michael_h

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Mommessy
    01-02-2015 05:08 PM
    Mommessy
    Michael_h,

Love your pictures! Looks like we have the same camper! And we are just up the road from you in Maryland. We camped in Williamsburg over Thanksgiving. We are now all winterized and patiently awaiting spring! Glad you joined the group!
  2. michael_h
    01-04-2015 12:36 AM
    michael_h
    Thanks, yea we use our camper a lot, if this new years weekend hadn't been so rainy, we would have taken it to North Bend at Kerr Dam on the Va/NC border. It's winterized but we don't let that stop us, we just use a gallon jug for toilet water if needed, other than that we use the facilities at the campgrounds.

We have the white one too . . . I've noticed painted cap trailers have problems with the paint coming off near the roof line, so for me unpainted is ones mean less exterior problem to worry about.

We have a thousand trails membership so we went to the outdoor world campsite they have in Toanno, not bad but too close for me in full blown summer, though I do go to the one in Quimby Va to stargaze . . . they don't normally get booked up in the summer.

Haven't been to Maryland yet but we are supporters of Virginia State Parks using their campgrounds a lot as we find them superb. Maybe in 1015 we can meetup at one and talk shop ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/370750816423837/
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.