Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Leatherman's Profile > Albums
Click Here to Login

2018 24RKPR Built April 4, 2017
This is my new 24RKPR. When we ordered the trailer we realized it was going to need some basic items added to make it more livable. I will have those upgrades in another post when I get done with them.

These pictures are from the day after I picked it up. Some very detailed which will hopefully help anyone trying to make a decision on this new trailer.
Outlet at the right side night table.
Dining area with the entertainment system.
Show of the dining table. The light above the table is 12V and is adequate. Wife wants me to swap this out but is unsure what to put in it's place. I...
Shot of the living area from the bathroom.
Shot of the living area from the bathroom.
Right side bedside night stand. Has a 110V (standard) outlet.
Non fan powered vent above the bed. This will be replaced and I will add a vent cover as well in the near future.
Close up of the storage on the top of the headboard.
Right side of the bed. Windows with another night stand. Also a 110V outlet (standard) along with a charging station. This window is a bit smaller...
Night stand on the left side. You can barely see it but it does have an 110V outlet on the front (standard). Also has a dirty laundry hatch to drop...
Left side of the bedroom. large emergency exit window that opens with a large screened area. I love this large window. Includes valance covers and...
Bedroom. Full size queen bed. 2 night stands, mirrored cabinets on the left and right with hanger poles.  Top center has glass inserts on the door....
Standard height. Side flush. Plastic toilet.
standard toilet. this is a newer version with a spray effect when flushing. Seems to do a better job then the older toilet design which just had a...
They use a single vent as both a skylight and vent. Its mounted over the shower. It uses one of those less expensive small fans mounted into the...
Corner shower. Larger then what we were used to. its a very nice upgrade from our previous TT.
Bathroom from the living room area. there is a separate door from the bedroom that is a sliding "pocket" style door. Small sink with some (small...
Warning labels above the control panel.
Control panel. Simple, basic, no frills.
Dometic digital thermostat. Works great and appears to hold the temp pretty good. We have used the heat and AC already this season. both work great....
Doorway to the bedroom from the kitchen. The door opens and blocks the entrance to the trailer if the door is left open. My only issue with this...
Kitchen shot with couch slide on the left side.  Large refrigerator. My old TT had a 5 Cubic foot. This one is larger at 7 feet.  I also have to...
Inside photo. To the left is the dining slide. Kitchen area straight ahead. Outlet on the wall, above the kitchen sink. That was the only outlet in...
Dining area. Comes with 4 chairs. None of the chairs have storage under the seats. this is an other upgrade I will be doing. I am going to convert...
close up of the entertainment system. You can't see it but another 110V outlet was also added at the bottom of this cabinet near the table. This are...

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.