Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > srvnt's Profile > Albums
Click Here to Login

Mods
Mods
Cabinet Shocks
Cabinet Shocks
Skylight Insulator Blanket Clips
Skylight Insulator Blanket
Door ALarm
Toddler Hand Rail
Toddler Hand Rail
Dual Gauges
Invisible paper towel roll
Invisible paper towel roll
Clip to stow cables
I made a generator quite box out of Home D material, that 2" insulation stuff and 1/2 " soundboard with a fan I plug into the genny. With the fan on...
The gutter extensions (4) are awesome and work great to keep the side clean.
Better shower head "the Oxygenator".
I installed 2 vent covers which are cool because you can travel with your vents open, not that I ever forgot to close them haha.
The DW made some black out curtains for windows and also insulation panels for the big windows.
The DW made some black out curtains for windows and also insulation panels for the big windows.
For about 12 bucks I stuffed a 12 volt remote switch in the ceiling for the light over the master bed. It came with 2 remotes so one went on the wall...
For about 12 bucks I stuffed a 12 volt remote switch in the ceiling for the light over the master bed. It came with 2 remotes so one went on the wall...
Screen door handle really helps.
Fabbed up a sewer hose box. So much easier to deal with, holds 2 10' hoses and attachment. Also a good excuse to buy a new rivet gun. I keep an old...
Glued a 99 cent solar light to my little trailer flag.
Added a splitter to share antenna between TV and radio.
Replaced the two interior cheap, and I mean CHEAP, paper speakers in the Passport with $30 250W 2-way Pioneer speakers from Best Buy (on sale). Not...
Real fire extinguisher in bedroom.

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.