Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Nagrompj's Profile > Albums
Click Here to Login

240MK Upgrades
My neighbor gave me a old damaged extension ladder. I cut 46" out of the undamaged part and painted it with spay on bed liner, bolted pieces of 3/4"...
Made parts in my shop to convert my Champoin generator to propane.
Converted Champion generator to propane. I can use the trailers propane grill connection or a stand alone tank. I can also still run it on gasoline.
All LED lights inside.
All LED lights outside.
Upgrading to 16" wheels and tires in the spring.  
Modified stainless steel center cap and hubometer to keep track of maintenance.
Custom led rgb light strip under the awning. Many different colors and patterns.
Added XM radio and switches to remove power from radio and XM when not needed, helps save the batteries.
Old tv mount. There's a bunch of wasted space behind there.
Custom tv mount and shelve frame. Work in progress.
Custom shelves and tv mount. The tv locks in place flush with the cabinets and now I have a place to hide my rum.
Added a custom plate and battery disconnect to complete the new battery compartment.
Moved the propane out and two GC batteries in.  
Turned the jack head 90*, now I can open the tailgate while hitched
Moved the propane out and two GC batteries in. The black thing on the front of the diamond plate panel is a plug where I connect my portable solar...
Added a second set of folding legs to the table. Still folds and no more wobble.
Added drawers under dinette.
Added drawers under dinette.
PMW speed controller. One for the bathroom and one for the fan I added in the dining area.
Custom jack stabilizers
Custom jack stabilizers.
Bathroom light switch. Added a fan switch and PWM speed controller.
Cell phone repeater. 
Don't know how this picture turned upside down!
Wifi repeater with added heat sink.
Painted the faded front cap white, adding custom decals this year. Turned the jack head 90* now I can open the tailgate while hitched. Moved the...
Added a surge protector.

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.