Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > lunge motorsport's Profile > Albums > axle and brake conversion
Click Here to Login

Picture 10 of 19 from Album axle and brake conversion
Pic of the brake line exiting the underbelly and running down the new frame extension towards the axles. Shrink tube placed over the brake line at the securing points where I used stainless steel clamps and pan head stainless fasteners into tapped holes (incomplete).
While the underbelly is off I wrapped all exposed wire with convoluted tubing. There is a ton of wire just laying along the trusses waiting to be chafed from vibration.
Pic of the brake line exiting the underbelly and running down the new frame extension towards the axles. Shrink tube placed over the brake line at the securing points where I used stainless steel clamps and pan head stainless fasteners into tapped holes (incomplete).
While the underbelly is off I wrapped all exposed wire with convoluted tubing. There is a ton of wire just laying along the trusses waiting to be chafed from vibration.
Picture Added 05-06-2018 11:55 AM
Added by lunge motorsport
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.