Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Leatherman's Profile > Albums > 2018 24RKPR Built April 4, 2017
Click Here to Login

Picture 24 of 53 from Album 2018 24RKPR Built April 4, 2017
Dining area. Comes with 4 chairs. None of the chairs have storage under the seats. this is an other upgrade I will be doing. I am going to convert the chairs to storage chairs. I also wish they included 2 standard chairs and 2 folding chairs. It will usually only be my wife and I. I can store the folding chairs and get them as needed.
Dining area. Comes with 4 chairs. None of the chairs have storage under the seats. this is an other upgrade I will be doing. I am going to convert the chairs to storage chairs. I also wish they included 2 standard chairs and 2 folding chairs. It will usually only be my wife and I. I can store the folding chairs and get them as needed.
Picture Added 05-13-2017 08:49 AM
Added by Leatherman