Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > mbrownao24's Profile > Albums > Vantage remodeling project
Click Here to Login

Picture 1 of 5 from Album Vantage remodeling project
Walls refinished, shelf removed for extra space
Walls refinished, shelf removed for extra space
Picture Added 04-28-2014 12:42 PM
Added by mbrownao24

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. outwest
    06-29-2014 04:22 AM
    outwest
    How did you deal with the holes in the wall from the shelf (if there were any, that is)? Did you have to do any wallpapering? If so, where did you find the matching paper?

Edit - found it. https://www.trekwood.com/products/265...-24-Epic-Ivory That's the 24" wide version, and sold by the foot. Also available in 1" width and they also have pre-covered panels and trim pieces in Epic Ivory.
  2. mbrownao24
    09-04-2014 07:12 AM
    mbrownao24
    I'm sorry I don't get on this site more often so I could have been more helpful. I simply used patching putty, sanded it, and we painted the wall. The wallcovering seams were coming loose and the brads were poking out so we installed 3/16 lath over the seams, glued and nailed them, and painted them. They look better than the original. Have you seen our new floor yet? You can't believe how much easier it is to keep clean and how good it feels on bare feet.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.