Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Tim&Patty's Profile > Albums > Other High Country 291RLS Improvements
Click Here to Login

Picture 3 of 9 from Album Other High Country 291RLS Improvements
We didn't like the OE chairs, for me not comfortable and dealing with them when the slide is in wasn't fun. Saw these Euro style in another brand of RV and had the dealer order them (arrived in 30 days in another for the dealer, avoided shipping) I think we paid $700 for the pair, they are manufactured for Lippert.
We didn't like the OE chairs, for me not comfortable and dealing with them when the slide is in wasn't fun. Saw these Euro style in another brand of RV and had the dealer order them (arrived in 30 days in another for the dealer, avoided shipping) I think we paid $700 for the pair, they are manufactured for Lippert.
Picture Added 04-07-2012 06:05 AM
Added by Tim&Patty

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Tim&Patty
    04-07-2012 06:20 AM
    Tim&Patty
    Ray,
    This is where our chairs sit during transport, plenty of room to get to the bathroom or fridge. BTW your extra straps are most likely in storage under the sofa.
  2. RdRmr
    04-08-2012 08:42 AM
    RdRmr
    We leave two of the dinette table chairs at home and put the easy chair between the couch and table during transit.
  3. Tim&Patty
    04-08-2012 10:35 AM
    Tim&Patty
    That's what I love about this fourm, everyone has ideas. We run with just two table chairs and have turned the table and moved it close to the window. Just the two of us so no need for the chairs and if company comes we eat at the picnic table.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RV® is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.